About the project
What will you work on?
Web and mobile projects, mainly for US clients. Our clients are internet marketing agencies (web), startups (web and mobile applications) and companies that need the support of our team in a specific role (cooperation in the team augmentation model).
Your role is to coordinate ongoing work, especially:
- direct cooperation with the customer,
- communication with the product team,
- collecting requirements and passing them on to the team (programmers, testers, designers),
- handling tasks throughout the software development cycle: creating tasks, providing estimates, maintaining backlog,
- controlling the budget, planning theavailability of individual specialists,
- maintaining relationships with clients,
- ongoing work with the team as part of the implementation of subsequent tasks.
You will work in a sprint cycle. Planning activities will take place during regular team meetings (morning / afternoon hours) and during afternoon meetings with the client (until 6 p.m. CET).
Tools used in design work:
- documentation and task management: YouTrack, BaseCamp, Jira,
- prototyping: Figma, LucidChart, Adobe XD,
- communication: Slack, Zoom, Teams.
Skills you will need:
- experience in leading teams building IT projects,
- experience in cooperation with English-speaking clients,
- the ability to communicate fluently in English (at least C1 in speech and writing).
You can count on:
- salary in the range of 12-16 thousand PLN net / full-time work (depending on experience),
- work on interesting technological challenges in demanding projects,
- development through training and cooperation with experienced team in international projects (the more your involvement in the project, the more opportunities),
- continuous cooperation and support from the system architect and other team members,
- PZU medical package,
- flexible working hours,
- work in an office in the center of Częstochowa or remotely.