What are you going to work on?
- controlling current communication,
- arranging meetings,
- conducting follow-ups,
- preparing offers based on the materials provided,
- coordinating the processes necessary to handle sales (including developing the requirements provided by a business analyst, submitting the project for valuation);
- linking customer demand with the availability of team members;
- maintaining relationships with partners and monitoring sales opportunities.
Tools used at work:
- sales opportunities monitoring: Pipedrive,
- task tracking: YouTrack,
- documentation: Google tools,
- communication: Slack, Zoom, Teams.
The team you will work with:
- sales specialist,
- marketing specialist,
Additionally: availability of the entire team of technical specialists (including the programmers, the business analyst) for the preparation of necessary materials (requirements analysis, preparation of the valuation, etc.).
Skills you will need
- very good work organization,
- well-developed communication skills,
- experience in working in customer service (min. 1 year),
- ability to communicate fluently in English (at least B2 in speech and writing),
- commitment and responsibility for the entrusted tasks.
- knowledge of sales rules and processes,
- experiencein working with tools for task management and sales support (CRM, sales funnelmanagement).
- experience in sales for a B2B client.
Our values :
- Our main goal is to properly care for the customer and the product.Therefore it is important for us to understand the needs and propose solutions that enable the achievement of the customer's business goal.
- We know from experience that the accurate identification of customer needs, a well-defined schedule of activities and ongoing reporting are important factors contributing to mutual satisfaction with the work performed.
- The constant pursuitof self-development is a mandatory value in our industry.
- We share our knowledge and experience, but we focus primarily on independence.
- We value the client's time and budget. We know from experience that punching non-existent working time works well only in the short term.
On our part, you can count on:
- employment based on a contract of employment for at least ½ time, with remuneration in the range of PLN 3,700 - 5,000 gross(when working full-time, depending on experience) or contract of mandate,
- development opportunities for becoming a Sales/Customer Acquisition Specialist responsible for prospecting and running outbound campaigns (LinkedIn),
- cooperation and support of other team members,
- medical package in PZU,
- flexible working hours,
- work in an office in the center of Częstochowa or remotely.
Sounds interesting? Join us!