About the project
What will you work on?
We are currently looking for a person who will support our team in working on web projects, mainly for American and Polish clients including: marketing agencies (web), startups (web and mobile applications) and companies that need support in a specific role (cooperation in the model team augmentation).
Creating and developing existing web applications for our clients, especially utility systems (e.g. SaaS) or mobile solutions (PWA).
You will become part of a team that usually consisting of:
- 1-2 developers for each role (backend, frontend, mobile),
- 1 PM (on our side),
- 1 QA,
- 1 Designer,
- 1 PO (on the client's side).
You must know that requirements go through our team, however, there is direct contact with the customer too.
Tools used in the project:
- YouTrack for the documentation and task management,
- Design: Figma, Adobe XD, LucidChart,
Skills you will need:
- Redux, MobX or Hooks,
- HTML, RWD, CSS,
- Yarn/NPM, Webpack,
- knowledge of libraries for handling advanced forms,
- building PWA applications.
- knowledge of the basic principles of UX,
- sense of aesthetics.
- at least 4 years of commercial experience,
- the ability to communicate freely in English (at least B2 in speech and writing),
- presence of the entire team with the client at weekly calls (once a week, until 5 p.m.) and at daily stand-up meetings with the team when further requirements are discussed.
On our part, you can count on:
- salary in the range of 10-20 thousand PLN net/full-time work/B2B (depending on experience: regular: 10-15 thousand PLN net/ full-time work/B2B, senior 15-20 tys. PLN net/full-time work/B2B),
- work on interesting technological challenges in demanding projects,
- the possibility of development through training and cooperation with experienced teams in international projects (the more your involvement in the project, the more opportunities),
- as a team member you will have an influence on the system architecture and technological decisions in the project. You can count on continuous cooperation and support from the system architect and other team members, including direct contact with the client;
- medical package in PZU,
- flexible working hours,
- work in an office in the center of Częstochowa or remotely.
Sounds interesting? Join us!